Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Friends
What another great year it's been here - lots of travels and adventures with my owner. I honestly can't believe another 365 days have passed but it is so nice to reflect on all the good times.
I welcomed more friends to our crew, Lamby , Sno Snos and a jumbo Christmas Duffy. They are some of my besties now and every day I can't wait to see what adventure is in store.
I hope you had a great holiday and talk soon.
Love,
Blaue
What another great year it's been here - lots of travels and adventures with my owner. I honestly can't believe another 365 days have passed but it is so nice to reflect on all the good times.
I welcomed more friends to our crew, Lamby , Sno Snos and a jumbo Christmas Duffy. They are some of my besties now and every day I can't wait to see what adventure is in store.
I hope you had a great holiday and talk soon.
Love,
Blaue


Comments
Post a Comment